Those who know me well, know that I adore braided hairstyle. It is one of my favorites.
Since I became a mother, I prefer braided hairstyles which are easy to make. I rarely have time to spend on my outlook, that’s why I’m adapting to my new lifestyle and I’m still trying to keep up my outlook as I was used before the birth of my babies.
In this article I’ll show you one of my favorites braided hairstyle. It is very easy to make and it looks very chic. It can be combined with outfit and at the same time it fits very well with an elegant one.
The Dutch braid looks difficult to create, but it’s actually fairly simple. All you need is several hair clips, good mood and the patience to follow several simple steps:
- Part your hair in the middle, forming a clean line from your forehead all the way down to the back of your neck.
- Braid each side into a Dutch braid:
- Grab a section of hair separate it into 3 equal section – left, middle, and right.
- Cross the right strand under the middle one
- Cross the left strand under the middle strand.
- Add some hair to the right strand before crossing it under the middle strand.
- Repeat on the left side with the left strand.
- Continue adding hair to the strands and braiding them.
- Continue braiding until you reach the end of your hair, then secure with a hair tie.
- Now go back over the entire braid and pull on the edges to make it a lot wider and fuller.
- Then spray the style with hairspray and smooth down any hair that is sticking out from the braid.
- Wrap one braid over your head, near your forehead, and pin it.
- Wrap the other braid from the other side under your head, near the nape of your neck, and secure with bobby pins.
- Add bobby pins along both braids, making sure they feel tight and secure on the rest of your hair.
Now when we are ready where will we go? For a walk or to a party?
Beautiful photos – Tatiana Volontir